R&D and Design Leaders' Summit 2019
Research and development is the backbone of industrial development and only those industries which invest in R&D will survive the competition generated by globalisation. Realising the importance of that India became the world's 6th largest annual R&D spending country, accounting for 3.5 per cent of global R&D expenditure. R&D spending is anticipated to grow till 2.4 per cent of the country's GDP to 2034.
The future of R&D is inching faster towards innovation and digital solutions, and what matters is whether the R&D teams are getting ready for these numerous and concurrent changes, transforming the industry as a whole?
Is your organisation's R&D department concerned about innovating and disruptive technologies? Is your business's productivity stagnating? Do you have questions over best practices, R&D manpower, R&D pipeline and funding strategies? Then be a part of Inventicon's R&D & Design Leaders' Summit 2019 which gives you the opportunity to network with the industry leader's and gaining insights to improve your R&D strategy.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Panel Discussion: A shift from 'Make in India to Make for India'
- Strong Investment policy support is imperative to develop R&D in India
- Finding the future: How the best organizations scout emerging technologies
- CASE STUDY: How AI, VR and machine learning disrupt product development at scale
- Embracing open innovation: lessons from the leaders
- Case Study: Product development innovation - application of modern tools
- Breaking down the R&D pipeline: How to build a successful R&D pipelineDiscussing the strategies and best practices of operating world-class R&D centers.
- Panel discussion: Exploring leading strategies for creating new R&D budgets
- Identifying ways for India to climb the global IP index to flourish R&D in India
- Managing the R&D workforce: challenges and strategies
- Workshop on - Optimizing your R&D through metrics
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Research and Development
- R&D Technology Innovation
- Product Design
- New product development
- Product Innovation
- Innovation Management; Innovation Excellence
- Research Centre
- Automobiles & auto components
- Electronics & embedded systems
- Consumer durables
- Medical device & instrumentation
- Companies falling under discrete manufacturing segment